zucchini fritters with tzatziki
I’m convinced that this is the perfect spring recipe. With the zucchini and cucumbers topped with tztaziki it tastes so refreshing!
You can pan fry these in olive oil OR use an olive oil/avocado spray to minimize the amount of oil needed to “fry” these.
I made these for a meal but how cute would these be mini-sized for little appetizers? Try the recipe below!
3/4 cup AP flour
1 package @traderjoes zucchini noodles (or around 2.5 cups)
1/4 cup feta
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 cup tzatziki
recipe (makes 8 fritters)
1. add flour, eggs, and zucchini noodles to a large mixing bowl and stir
2. add feta cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix
3. form 8 round, flat fritters
4. heat pan with 1 tbsp olive oil
5. place fritters onto pan, flip when fritters start to brown (about 2-5 mins each side)
6. plate with tzatziki and enjoy!
prep time: 30 mins
nutrition per serving (2 fritters): 170 calories, 10g protein, 20g carbohydrate, 6g fat, 1.5g fiber.