dark chocolate dipped sumo citrus
these are my newest obsession and make for a perfect dessert! there’s vitamin c and sweetness from the sumo citrus, and minerals like iron and magnesium from the dark chocolate
from now on you will always find these in my freezer!
recipe below for these dark chocolate coated sumo citrus with sea salt
1 sumo citrus
1 dark chocolate bar (I used beyond good brand)
1 tbsp coconut oil
flaky sea salt
1. peel sumo citrus and separate orange slices, lay flat on parchment paper or a cooling rack
2. cut dark chocolate bar into small pieces
3. place dark chocolate pieces into a ramekin with coconut oil
4. microwave until melted (30-40 seconds)
5. dip individual orange slices into dark chocolate
6. once all orange slices are dipped in chocolate, sprinkle 1-2 pinches of flaky sea salt over oranges
7. place into freezer 30 mins to 1 hour until chocolate is frozen
8. drizzle remaining chocolate over oranges and place back into the freezer for 10 mins, and enjoy!