Updated: Feb 27, 2022
A freezing days calls for this 4-ingredient Trader Joe's soup that takes 10 mins to make! and for a grand total of $11.76, is there anything more you could ask for? I got you...
Asian veg with beijing sauce: $3.29
Miso ginger broth: $1.99
Thai vegetable gyoza: $4.49
recipe (makes 4 servings)
1. pour miso ginger broth into a dutch oven
2. add bag of frozen vegetables and bag of gyoza
3. bring to a simmer for 5-10 mins until defrosted
4. add 1/2 cup small cubed plain tofu
5. season with the beijing sauce packet that came with the veggies, and add anything else you’d like for flavor/taste (I used @traderjoes mushroom umami seasoning and coconut aminos) 6. and 1/4 cup chopped green onion
7. simmer for another 5 mins or so, serve in a bowl with a sprinkle of green onion or sesame seeds and enjoy!