cauliflower fried rice with vegetable gyoza
Tonight’s dinner has been a recurring go-to meal for me lately! It’s cauliflower fried rice with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and vegetable gyoza.
It’s so convenient to use frozen veggies, and I almost always have a bag of Trader Joe’s cauliflower rice stir fry blend to use as a base, and then add whatever veggies and protein I have available in the fridge! It makes busy weeknight dinners easy. Try the recipe below.
1 cup frozen cauliflower stir fry blend
1-2 tbsp sesame oil
5 frozen vegetable gyoza (I used Trader Joe’s)
1/4 cup sliced bell peppers
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tsp sriracha
1 tsp sesame seeds
1. add frozen cauliflower blend to pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp sesame oil, then add gyoza
2. cook for 10 mins, stirring occasionally
3. add vegetables and garlic, and cook for another 5 mins
4. make a space on the pan to crack an egg, let it cook there for 2-3 mins and then stir into the rest of the veggies
5. add coconut aminos and sriracha
6. top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
prep time: 30 mins
nutrition: 600 calories, 15g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 37g fat, 8.5g fiber