Truthfully I’ve never been a fan of plain artichokes, but bread them and I’m in love. Paired with a homemade greek yogurt ranch dressing, these make the perfect snack with fiber from then artichoke hearts and protein from the greek yogurt dip!
1 can artichoke hearts
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup AP flour
1 single serving container fage plain greek yogurt
1 tbsp ranch seasoning
1. preheat oven to 400F
2. open can of artichoke hearts, place onto a towel and pat dry
3. place panko, eggs, and flour in 3 separate bowls
4. individually dip artichoke in egg wash, then flour, back in egg wash, and then panko, and place onto a rack on a sheet pan
5. bake in the oven for 25 mins until crispy
6. mix ranch seasoning with green yogurt, dip artichoke into ranch yogurt and enjoy!